Fall Never Tasted So Good
Goodbye summer. Hello fall! All seven TASTE locations have launched a fall menu featuring brand new seasonal items and twists on old favorites that are sure to tempt your taste buds. TASTE introduces five new seasonal sandwiches and four new seasonal salads.
“Our goal is to embrace the bounty of Coastal Virginia and bring flavorful, housemade foods that are in season, fresh and locally sourced wherever practical,” says TASTE Executive Chef, Thomas Yager. “Fall gives us a chance to enjoy cooler weather and heartier sandwiches. We are excited about the menu updates, and we know customers will be too.”
Don’t worry – the classics remain on the menu. And there's a build-your-own option so you can always create the perfect sandwich, salad or wrap to suit your taste.
New Seasonal Sandwiches:
- Brisket BBQ featuring smoked brisket with tart apple BBQ sauce, pickled onions, Sassy Southern Pimento Cheese on a brioche roll
- Crab Salad is a rich and creamy blue crab salad featuring romaine, tomato and Old Bay mayo on a brioche roll
- Jambon Beurre showcases Virginia country ham, house whipped truffle butter, arugula and rosemary aioli on a rustic baguette
- Prosciutto & Brie offers all the flavors of fall with Prosciutto, double crème French brie, housemade apple chutney, fig almond spread and sliced apples on rustic baguette
- Turkey & Stuffing promises to deliver with smoked turkey, tart apple sage stuffing, housemade cranberry sauce and mayo on rosemary ciabatta
New Seasonal Salads:
- Beet Salad with roasted beets, tart apples, whipped goat cheese and maple candied walnuts on baby kale with a golden raisin vinaigrette
- Farmstand Veggie with curried chickpeas, roasted carrots, roasted onions, roasted red peppers and feta on romaine with golden raisin vinaigrette
- Kale Chicken Caesar offers house roasted chicken breast, shaved Italian cheese, cracked pepper and croutons on baby kale with parmesan Caesar dressing
- Roasted Chicken & Feta features house roasted chicken breast, feta, golden raisins, roasted tomatoes and toasted pumpkin seeds on baby kale and romaine with artichoke lemon vinaigrette
TASTE has also introduced several other seasonal items including the Pumpkin Pecan cookie, Black Currant iced tea which pairs perfectly with the hearty menu items, and a Roasted Vegetable Orzo side that features a selection of fall vegetables.
The new fall menu is available at all TASTE locations until November 29, 2016.