Online ordering may seem confusing (even intimidating) at first, but it's actually a cinch! Here's a step-by-step guide for placing an online order.
1. Click on the "Order Now" button at the top left of this page.
2. Find the listing for your nearest TASTE location, then click the "Order Online" button under that location listing.
3. On the ordering page, click on the categories to find the products you are looking for. To add a product to your cart, click on it, adjust the quantity as needed, customize it to your preference, then click "Add to Cart."
4. When you are ready to check out, click on "Cart" in the upper right of the page and review your order.
5. For Curbside Pickup: Select Carryout, fill in your vehicle description, choose your preferred pickup time, then follow payment instructions. When you arrive at the store, pull up to the Curbside Pickup sign and wait in your vehicle for service.
6. For Delivery: Select Delivery, fill in your address (and any NO-CONTACT delivery instructions, if you prefer), pick a delivery time, then follow payment instructions. Our delivery services are currently supported by DoorDash with no order minimum and no fee. This is subject to change.
Please note: Beer and wine orders must be placed by phone and may be delivered to recipients 21 years or older. For large orders (over $100), please call the store directly. We try to keep our online menus as up to date as possible; however, outages sometimes occur. We appreciate your understanding.
Thank you for supporting TASTE!